Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Deep in the heart of TEXAS to GA, NJ or Boston MA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deep in the heart of TEXAS to GA, NJ or Boston MA Login/Join

posted
Cedar Hill TX 30 min to Dallas airport.
Post Office is all 26 Rural carrier. Dps and LLv with the exception of 3 high mileage rtes and 2
aux rtes. Start time for all carriers is 8:15.
214-802-7863 Smiler

Posts: 6 | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry Suzy. I'm not interested in NC.
Dina

quote:
Originally posted by virtualartist:
How about Hickory North Carolina? If interested email me, I'm trying to complete a three way trade. Thanks

suzy_w_j@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Hi Dina,
I just wanted to let you know that I e-mailed Fayetteville Ga. and I am still waiting for a reply. I may try to call her tonight to see if her husband got the position. I just wanted to let you know I am still here and trying to work on this. Thanks Kathy in Ca.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 10 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I CALLED AND HER HUSBAND APPLIED FOR ANOTHER POSITION. SHE IS NOW WAITING TO HEAR BACK ON THAT ONE. WILL KEEP YOU POSTED AS I HEAR.

posted Hide Post
Katharine,
I also emailed Fayetteville GA. She has not emailed me back. I took the initiative to email her possible connection in CO. but he said he was trying AK but AK's wife insisted on TX. So CO is staying where he is.
Dina

Let me know what Fayetteville GA decides.
Thanks--Dina

posted Hide Post
HI DINA,
I ALSO HAVE A CONNECTION IN COLORADO. SHE IS STILL INTERESTED IN COMING TO CA. SO WE MAY STILL HAVE SOMETHING TO WORK WITH.THANKS

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ishtar:
Cedar Hill TX 30 min to Dallas airport.
Post Office is all 26 Rural carrier. Dps and LLv with the exception of 3 high mileage rtes and 2
aux rtes. Start time for all carriers is 8:15.
214-802-7863 Smiler

Would you be interested in Lebanon, IN. or Central FL?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 05 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a excelent route 30 mile from Dodge City Ks. in a small town 2 routes mine is 45H 41J easy 150mile 155box other is 42h I need texas my wife can transfer with the Gov. if you know of anybody interested in a transfer I met a person to do a 3way but she is wanting alaska

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Midwest,

Posts: 25 | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi...I'm from Scottsdale AZ, working on a 4 way. I want ND, and ND wants your area. I found a possibility in Duluth, GA that wants AZ...will Duluth, GA work into your plans? Please respond, or email at azcarrier94@yahoo.com Thanks!

Posts: 15 | Registered: 21 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Katharine,
I also emailed Fayetteville GA. She has not emailed me back. I took the initiative to email her possible connection in CO. but he said he was trying AK but AK's wife insisted on TX. So CO is staying where he is.
Dina

Thanks--Dina

Did you ever get your transfer? If not are you interested in Fayetteville Ga? I'm looking at a 3 way transfer. Let me know either way.
Thank you. Debi.

Posts: 28 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gmp:
quote:
Katharine,
Dina

Thanks--Dina

Did you ever get your transfer? If not are you interested in Fayetteville Ga? I'm looking at a 3 way transfer. Let me know either way. gpuzen@bellsouth.net
Thank you. Debi.

Posts: 28 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would u consider quad cities iowa, i am 2 hrs from il, 2,5 hrs from wi, 3 hrs from des mooines ia, 5hr to missouri i really trying to get to dallas area in tx asap call 563-508-9376 or email me at westmoveseast@yahoo.com thanks

Posts: 30 | Registered: 30 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post