Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TX to TN Login/Join

posted
Central Texas (canyon lake/ new braunfels), beautiful area. Halfway between San Antonio and Austin. Looking for TN (Jackson area, Selmer, Savannah, Bethel Springs).
Jon 830-556-2261

Posts: 18 | Registered: 18 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have Collierville Tn. There are very small post offices in Savannah area. I'm not sure how u would like a commute, but several of my coworkers live in the area you are looking for. They do the drive everyday. About 50 minutes. I am looking to get to Nashville area. I have seen several people on here looking to get from nashville(where I wanna go), to Tx. If u are interested, we might be able to work out a 3-way. Let me know. My email is acwski@gmail.com. My name is AmySmiler

Posts: 5 | Registered: 29 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Arlington Tn (50 minutes southwest of Jackson) and would be happy to help with 3 way. Trying to get to Arizona.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 25 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking?

Posts: 39 | Registered: 25 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes! Please call Jon 830 556 2261

posted Hide Post
Beautiful Holly Springs NC desperately needs to get to TN, close to Athens TN preferred but will consider all.

Holly Springs and Fuquay Varina offices have been duo'd and there are 42 regular rural routes and auxiliary routes created regularly due to rapid growth. Most routes are K routes and we are a formula office. Very knowledgeable union steward and a postmaster that will abide by the contract when pressured. Only 1 route does not have an LLV assigned and it has yet to be posted for bid.

Lots of great people in office who are social and fun. I love my route and have great friends there but I need to be closer to my mom, we lost dad earlier this year.

Please help! Thank you!

Troy Jelley
troyjelley@hotmail.com

Posts: 57 | Location: Fuquay Varina, NC | Registered: 08 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here in SW Fl wanting EAST TN if you can fit me in somewhere

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are seeking TN too, appreciate the replies, but doesn't
Really work out.

posted Hide Post
Magnolia TX 45 minutes NW of Houston,TX and very rapid growth. looking for preferably Nashville TN to southeast TN.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 23 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm n longview, tx looking for austin area. Just 2 hrs southeast of Dallas and 1 h west of shreveport, Louisiana. Willing to do multi-way if necessary.

Posts: 132 | Location: Longview, TX | Registered: 04 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Arlington tn trying to get to florida mayb someone in florida want tx we can do a 3way

Posts: 109 | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post