Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Charlotte,NC to FL or Las Vegas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charlotte,NC to FL or Las Vegas Login/Join

posted
Anywhere in florida is prefered, but I will swap with anyone in las vegas. Serious inquiries only. Leave a reply on this post or at hwill54@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: will84,

Posts: 27 | Registered: 28 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm on Long Island trying to get to north or South Carolina, I have I think a 4 way going, would you want fla? What is your route and are there LLV. THANKS LISA 631-346-3075 or clement4@optonline.net

Posts: 53 | Registered: 08 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I would like Fl. My route is a 44k with llv. Also, most residual routes in Charlotte have llvs.

posted Hide Post
The route in Florida is in Tallahassee. Is your route the one I'd get or is there smaller ones?

Posts: 53 | Registered: 08 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My understanding of the process is that our routes would become part of the normal bidding process unless there are no other routes in our cities that are up for bid when we do the swap then it would be just the parties swapping routes that would be exchanged. There are nearly two hundred routes here, so it depends on what is up for bid so I couldn't tell you what size the other route might be that you would get. Who is the carrier in Tallahasse, and how do I contact the carrier?