Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone interested in transferring to the Denver area
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone interested in transferring to the Denver area Login/Join

posted
I’m in a sunburn just north of the big city

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am . I am in utah

Posts: 100 | Registered: 06 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of Utah are you in?

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chase, can you describe your route?

posted Hide Post
I replied to your posting last night. Are you interested in MD? I’m in Baltimore County.

Thanks!

Posts: 32 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 10 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Northeast Indiana looking for Denver, Colorado or north around Loveland/Fort Collins area.

Posts: 45 | Registered: 08 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m interested in Maryland

posted Hide Post
I am! Transferring from Cuba, NY.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 04 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan572:
Northeast Indiana looking for Denver, Colorado or north around Loveland/Fort Collins area.

What’s the weather like in that area?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChaseInConway:
Yass! Conway, AR here.

How many rural routes in your office?

posted Hide Post
My number is 954.471.7523

posted Hide Post
Weather here in Indiana is great. You actually get to experience all four seasons! Fall time is probably the best with the changing of the trees, so colorful!

Posts: 45 | Registered: 08 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Portland, ME here

Posts: 4 | Registered: 05 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Southern Illinois and interested in Denver. Text me @ 618-525-1415 if you need more info

Joelann Gawel

Posts: 21 | Registered: 11 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in Florida? Daytona Beach is 15 minutes away.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 19 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post