Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Is there anyone from Florida near a coast that wants to move to Georgia??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there anyone from Florida near a coast that wants to move to Georgia?? Login/Join

posted
Let me know if you want to move to Georgia. I am looking for a 3 way transfer. I work in Hampton Ga 35 minutes south of Atlanta. Great place to live and work. My route is the lowest in the post office and it is a 42k

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Traveler2018,

Posts: 72 | Location: FoCo | Registered: 22 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am near the east coast of fl looking for central va if we could do a 3 way

Posts: 19 | Registered: 23 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was actually wanting to move to Oregon and I found someone from Oregon that wants to move to Florida so it is a possible 4 way transfer.

Posts: 72 | Location: FoCo | Registered: 22 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
east coast

I'm interested I'm in ft myers, fl,how far is warner robbins from u

Posts: 32 | Location: Florida | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm on the west coast

Posts: 32 | Location: Florida | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome!! On google it says that I am 1 hour and 20 mins from Warner Robbins. If u want u can email me. s_braswell@bellsouth.net