Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Still looking for a transfer Pensacola Beach area to Warner Robins, Ga
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Still looking for a transfer Pensacola Beach area to Warner Robins, Ga Login/Join

posted
Hello, my name is Cory and I'm looking for a transfer from Navarre Beach, Fl. to Warner Robins, Ga. Wife got federal job in that area and I'm looking for a transfer in the next couple of months. I have a 45K route with a vehiscle. We have 22 rural rts. at this time and we are still expanding. I'm off every Thursday. I would like to transfer with someone with the same. If interested, please email me at sweetclo233@outlook.com or call me at 850-313-5755. Thank you.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 09 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cory, I am interested in your location at Navarre Beach; however I am still 2 1/2 hours north of Warner Robbins in Ball Ground Ga. (I will also send your email with more info) If there is anyone looking for North Ga, that could help this along, I'm in.

Posts: 33 | Registered: 26 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please please let me know if I can help too... I have several people wanting that area of Florida and I really need to get to Tennessee from NC.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Alpharetta GA and need Pensacola area desperately!!! Holly 706-566-7145 please text or call if you’re interested.

Posts: 28 | Registered: 02 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cory,
Did you get your transfer? Are you still looking? I'm in North Georgia.

posted Hide Post
No never got my transfer, still looking.

posted Hide Post
Cory, are you still looking?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jesjc39:
Cory, I be interested in Navarro Beach possibly but I'm in Az...just trying to see what options I have.

Im not interested in Az at all.