Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Is there anyone in northern Oklahoma looking for Southern California?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there anyone in northern Oklahoma looking for Southern California? Login/Join

posted
I am looking to transfer from Murrieta, California to as close to Enid Oklahoma as possible! Really need to be with my family! My mother just passed away recently and I need to be with family as soon as possible! Will be living in Enid so would like to work no more than a hour away from there but will consider all responses! Please contact me at cntrygirl3@yahoo.com or 951-473-4475
Shelby

Posts: 63 | Location: Murrieta, CA  | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please let me know if you are interested in transferring to southern California. Looking for Northern Oklahoma near Enid. 951-472-4475 or cntrygirl3@yahoo.com
Thank you,
Shelby

Posts: 63 | Location: Murrieta, CA  | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking to transfer from Murrieta, California to as close to Enid Oklahoma as possible! Really need to be with my family! My mother just passed away recently and I need to be with family as soon as possible! Will be living in Enid so would like to work no more than a hour away from there but will consider all responses! Please contact me at cntrygirl3@yahoo.com or 951-473-4475
Shelby

posted Hide Post
Still looking for the right transfer! Please contact me if you are looking for sunny southern California. I need to get to North Oklahoma near Enid!
Shelby
9514734475 or cntrygirl3@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Shelby

posted Hide Post
I am looking to transfer from Murrieta, California to as close to Enid Oklahoma as possible! Really need to be with my family! My mother just passed away recently and I need to be with family as soon as possible! Will be living in Enid so would like to work no more than a hour away from there but will consider all responses! I have paperwork ready to sign and ready to go when you are ready! Please contact me at cntrygirl3@yahoo.com or 951-473-4475
Shelby

posted Hide Post
I am looking to transfer from Murrieta, California to as close to Enid Oklahoma as possible! Really need to be with my family! My mother just passed away recently and I need to be with family as soon as possible! Will be living in Enid so would like to work no more than a hour away from there but will consider all responses! I have paperwork ready to sign and ready to go when you are ready! Please contact me at cntrygirl3@yahoo.com or 951-473-4475

Shelby

posted Hide Post
I'm looking for So. Cal. from Reading PA area. If a third party could do OK to PA, we'd have a three way transfer... mjrudy13@gmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 13 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would be great! I will keep my eyes open for a 3rd party to go to PA from northern Oklahoma. Let me know if you find anyone also.
Shelby