Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Who Wants Portland Oregon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who Wants Portland Oregon Login/Join

posted
14 Rural Routes...LLV & FFV Office...

Posts: 23 | Location: This office has two cities combined with the 40plus rural routes with LL | Registered: 30 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love portland. I'm in gilroy, California. Send me an email. Jfwilson97@hotmail.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 11 November 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jeremy978:
I would love portland. I'm in gilroy, California. Send me an email. Jfwilson97@hotmail.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 11 November 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you wanting to go? Texas (Houston area) by chance? You could be the missing link to a 4-way transfer!

heather_katie@hotmail.com. Will take any route (POV/LLV). CLEAN attendance and disciplinary history. Ready to sign! Need to move by Fall 2021.

Posts: 52 | Registered: 28 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Bryan, if you can wait until spring, I'm in Austin, TX, and I would like your area. Pretty close to San Anton, about an hour north on I35.
Email me at josephjm.jm@gmail.com. Thanks, Joe

Posts: 20 | Registered: 17 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We’re in NE Oklahoma and need someone from Portland who wants to come here to complete a 3-way. Interested in OK?

heather_katie@hotmail.com. Will take any route (POV/LLV). CLEAN attendance and disciplinary history. Ready to sign! Need to move by Fall 2021.

posted Hide Post
Another possible option- are you interested in Pensacola, FL? That would complete a 4-way transfer.