Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Tx to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tx to Florida Login/Join

posted
Great office i just need to get anywhere in Florida by the coast all will be considered. Swap would happen summer of 2014 due to selling home and kids in school...

Posts: 14 | Location: United States | Registered: 05 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you located in Texas?

Posts: 27 | Registered: 22 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Springtown, Tx 30 min w of Ft. Worth and 45 min E of Dallas. A great 10 rt PO all POV letter DPS great employees and all rts 40K and up. You are from?

Posts: 14 | Location: United States | Registered: 05 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi would you consider South Florida/Miami?

Posts: 2 | Location: Miami | Registered: 22 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Absolutely! Call me we can talk tonight after 6pm
817-897-7009

posted Hide Post
Great. I'll call you after 6 tonight.

Posts: 2 | Location: Miami | Registered: 22 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cant waitSmiler

posted Hide Post
Did you get a transfer yet

Posts: 68 | Registered: 10 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Columbia, SC but think that I would love Springtown, TX. If we can find someone in Fla. that wants SC I might be interested. If this is possible call me at 803-405-1647

Posts: 104 | Registered: 01 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post