Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Las Vegas to Florida preferably Tampa area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas to Florida preferably Tampa area Login/Join

posted
Will consider other parts but family is closest to Tampa.

Posts: 9 | Location: North Las Vegas, NV | Registered: 28 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Atlanta . maybe a 3 way 305-610-1666 Rob thanks

Posts: 20 | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lets keep our eyes out.... Hopefully we can come across something.

Posts: 9 | Location: North Las Vegas, NV | Registered: 28 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anybody anywhere may be doable??? Let me know!! Need to get closer to family!!

posted Hide Post
I'm in the Chicago area and need to get to Las Vegas. Please keep me in mind for a multi-way.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 13 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Saint Augustine Florida. I am currently trying to get a 4 way going that gets me to Durango, Colorado. I need Vegas to Florida to complete if you are interested please e-mail me at shistara2002@yahoo.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: 05 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im sorry. I am in Chicago looking to go to Las Vegas.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 13 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
staceylv, hi, I am in Ocala,fl. trying to work out a 3 or 4 way trade. would you consider here. it is 90 miles from tampa. i know that is a little ways from tampa, but much closer than L.V. derrelna@aol.com or 352-342-3441

Posts: 56 | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Fort Myers, FL trying to get to Vegas. Its a couple hrs away from Tampa but please keep me mind thanks.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 22 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Stacey! I'm in Orange Park, FL trying to work a 3 or 4 way so I can get out to Denver, CO. If you would be interested in this area or Ocala please let me know. SLandon73@gmail.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: 03 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in NE TN and trying to get to Vegas. I don't know if that is close enough for you. My wife and I will be in Vegas this coming up week. If you would like to meet please let me know. My email is loppedoffhead1@gmail.com.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 11 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post