Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    CT... to anywhere South on east coast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CT... to anywhere South on east coast Login/Join

posted
looking to transfer somewhere close to the shore down south anywhere

Posts: 21 | Location: Virgina NC or SC  | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you in Ct?

Posts: 22 | Registered: 25 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in a small town called Stafford Springs.. very close to the Mass line, about an hour and 15 to Boston, and New York, Vermont and New Hampshire also Maine .. not far from any of the States its a great office Management is really good and the people i work with are great.Where are your from?

Posts: 21 | Location: Virgina NC or SC  | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you'd be interested in transferring to Virginia, I'd be up for discussing it. My seniority date is 1999 and my e-mail address is armidon_72@hotmail.com.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 19 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
were in Virginia are you ? I am interested i will email you if your still interested let me know Veggi5@hotmail.com

posted Hide Post
he is a city carrier, duh, what is he doing in this forum ????

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post