Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Fuquay Varina NC to east TN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fuquay Varina NC to east TN Login/Join

posted
Looking for possible transfers to anywhere between Knoxville and Chattanooga to be closer to aging parent.

Fuquay Varina and Holly Springs have been duo'd. 40 regular routes, all have LLV's, almost all are K routes with lots of growth. Most are 43-48K's so adjustments and new routes are coming soon. Mine is currently a 48K on an upscale Nicklaus designed golf course. Get it before the RCA's do!!!

Posts: 57 | Location: Fuquay Varina, NC | Registered: 08 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Henderson, NV and would love your area. Please keep me in mind for a possible 3 way transfer. suzhov@aol.com

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will do Suz. Thank you!

Posts: 57 | Location: Fuquay Varina, NC | Registered: 08 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love to get into nc. I'm in Indy if that would help for any 3-ways, 4-ways, etc.

Posts: 43 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VVivaldi:
Would love to get into nc. I'm in Indy if that would help for any 3-ways, 4-ways, etc.

vjvivaldi@hotmail.com

Posts: 43 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in East Tennessee (Dandridge, TN) near Knoxville. I need to get back to Murfreesboro, TN (near Nashville). Can we figure out a three way possibly? email me nitagraves45@gmail.com.. Thanks! Smiler

Posts: 9 | Registered: 28 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post