Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    East TN to Western NC, CO, OR, WA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

East TN to Western NC, CO, OR, WA Login/Join

posted
I'm in a suburb a couple of miles northwest of Knoxville. It's located approximately 1-1.5 hours NW of the Great Smoky Mountains. 14 routes, 1 aux. All LLV. These type of things sometimes take a few months to do, so let me know and we can start working out the details or trying to find potential 3-ways.

I would definitely prefer a larger mile route in a very rural portion of those states, specifically the mountains of Western NC! I would much rather use my own POV.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There a guy in clintwood va ,ft lupon,co. or durango co. I think va a four rt office whats the name of your town if u need info ph is,2706964041 or maillady_1@netzero.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: amanda,

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oblivion6 Not an email or number to contact you

Posts: 113 | Registered: 13 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you take Issaquah, WA Please let me know tlacatlac@hotmail.com

Posts: 113 | Registered: 13 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking for east Tennessee. Where is your office? I'm in New Port Richey Florida. Maybe we can find a three way. Call or text me.
Lespatz@gmail.com
727-271-6291

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you please put a email address so we know that you have seen the area we have available.Lupton co. a pov k rt

posted Hide Post
Sorry for the delay, have been out of town recently. I'm definitely interested in Fort Lupton, though it may take until after Christmas for me to actually be able to make the transition. However, I am 100% about moving elsewhere. Hopefully the right situation develops for us all. Arcturusiv@aol.com

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great can you call me when you get a chance amy 2706964041 or carla in co at 9702326321so we can make a plan for new year.co wants to talk on ph only

posted Hide Post
I need your ph number if you want co,2706964041

posted Hide Post
would you be interested in Charlotte NC area?

Posts: 56 | Registered: 29 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Star id 45k with llv rural im intrested plz contact me at 208 407 7707 text preferred

Posts: 27 | Registered: 23 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, Im in fort lupton, CO need to transfer to Tn. Where are you at? Could you give more info plse.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 30 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you're still looking I've got a potential 3 way that will get you to Black Mtn, NC.

Troy

Posts: 57 | Location: Fuquay Varina, NC | Registered: 08 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am in wellington colorado wanting wisconsin / minnesota area if anyone from there is interested in your area. cindy 970-217-2503

Posts: 73 | Registered: 23 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi its me cindy again. I am in wellington colorado and I am trying to get my daughter and me back to wisconsin and Jason from wisconsin wants florida if ayone in florida might want knoxville please let us know. my # 970-217-2503

Posts: 73 | Registered: 23 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post