Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Florida coast looking for Montana or Wyoming
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida coast looking for Montana or Wyoming Login/Join

posted
Potentially looking for a transfer spring of next year. I am looking for Montana or Wyoming. I am in northern Florida near the Georgia border. My office is literally 1 mile from the beach. We have about 20 rural routes and 11 city routes. Three of our routes including mine are POV but we have the metris vans coming any day now. We lost the majority of our Amazon delivery about 5 months ago as they deliver most of their own now. Must have a very good work record and not a bunch of unscheduled leave or call outs. We are a formula office. Message me if interested because I do not check this regularly. Clhier78@gmail.com

Posts: 76 | Registered: 19 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in beautiful Durango Colorado as there are beautiful mountains for skiing and hiking and white water rafting also..Durango Colorado is a small office and mostly have all FFV’s LLV’s and Mercedes Vans…Ready to sign …Contact me @ 971-272-2348 or westerhousebryan41@gmail.com

Posts: 23 | Location: This office has two cities combined with the 40plus rural routes with LL | Registered: 30 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post