Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Silverdale,WA to any Atlantic states except the northeast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Silverdale,WA to any Atlantic states except the northeast Login/Join

posted
I'm ready to move before the year is over.email@ oranibataan1958@gmail.com or (360)908-0338,also open to 3way trade,thanks!

Posts: 80 | Registered: 26 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
very serious about going to these areas asap

posted Hide Post
Any interest in Dallas GA?

Posts: 26 | Registered: 27 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Monika, yes I'm interested in Dallas, GA.Tell me about the office info like all llv's routes? I look forward to hearing from you, by the way,my name is Rey Pena. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Sorry Rey... I thought I had it, but one of the folks who was to be part of the transfer would not be able to be approved at my office.

Posts: 26 | Registered: 27 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great suburb of Raleigh NC. Can complete 3 way to get to eastern TN between Knoxville and Chattanooga.

Troy

Posts: 57 | Location: Fuquay Varina, NC | Registered: 08 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Tampa,Florida...many routes and all LLV's

Posts: 1 | Registered: 10 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am interested in Tampa. Can you email me at oranibataan1958@gmail.com. thanks.

posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm in Flat Rock NC.

Posts: 47 | Registered: 24 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are interested in Flat Rock, NC we can do a 3 way. Willing to start paperwork asap too.

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post