Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Colorado Springs to Northern Colorado...Desperate!!! Need trade!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado Springs to Northern Colorado...Desperate!!! Need trade!! Login/Join

posted
To Weld County or Larimer County area, specifically...I'm in the Briargate station in northern part of the Springs near Air Force Academy...it's a large station with 53 rural routes with LLV's...10 Black Forest routes with PV's...my route is a 45K with LLV

Contact Rachel 719-205-1422

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rachel,

Posts: 25 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 06 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a potential trade that could finish this transfer but I'm waiting on her response. She wants the Alamosa area but nothing is available in that area so I'm hoping Colorado Springs will peak her interest. Fingers crossed!

dt101880@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 67 | Location: Milford, MI | Registered: 27 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, Rachel. I e-mailed her and she has not returned the e-mail and I don't have a phone number for her. I wish people were more serious about transferring.

dt101880@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 67 | Location: Milford, MI | Registered: 27 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Somebody trade this woman NOW! lol

Posts: 156 | Registered: 13 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
isn't Colorado Springs, CO voted the 5th best place to live?!

posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
Still looking for Northern Colorado!

Posts: 25 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 06 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
I’m in fort Lupton Colorado looking to go to Colorado Springs. Or somewhere in that area.

Here’s my number 8174545391 send me text

Posts: 33 | Registered: 08 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post