Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Need to MOVE - tragic family accident!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need to MOVE - tragic family accident!! Login/Join

posted
HELP US GET BACK TO OUR YOUNGEST SON!! My oldest son (19 years old) just passed away in a tragic hunting accident. I NEED TO MOVE BACK TO BE WITH MY YOUNGEST SON!!

We have someone that NEEDS TO GET TO NORTH CAROLINA from OREGON!!! WE just need someone that would like to move from NC to Las VEGAS.

PLEASE HELP - ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE NEED TO INQUIRE.

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Talk to the union steward in the area where you want to go. That should help get the word out.

I hope you can get it done soon!

Posts: 51 | Registered: 07 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you... I will try this.

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is someone in Tualatin Or (by portland) looking for idaho, maybe they can help you. Their contact info is mkay58@gmail.com. You might also look at usps.com/careers there are a lot of RCA openings in Or. At least you would still have employment. Very sorry about your son. Hope everything works out for you and your family

Posts: 25 | Registered: 21 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post