Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Spring Hill area to Sebring/Avon Park/ Lake Placid
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spring Hill area to Sebring/Avon Park/ Lake Placid Login/Join

posted
Would like to transfer to Sebring, Avon Park or Lake Placid, I have an LLV, work 6 days per week, it is a K route. If you are interested in living near the beach give me a call. Im ready to go! 352-606-8132 or 352-556-4958, call me lets talk. I will give you more details if your serious about transferring.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 14 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The beach? where exactly are you located and are u interested in Kissimmee?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 05 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Possible a three way I'm in New Port Richey looking for Sarasota area cstar19636@gmail.com

Posts: 10 | Location: New Port Richey, FL | Registered: 28 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Percy! I work in New Port Richey! Who are you???? I'm in the annex....

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Patrick I know of a guy who lives in Avon Park who want to get to the coast - I sent him your number! His name is Anthony....

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post