Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    anyone in San Antonio,TX or surrounding areas want Dallas,TX area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone in San Antonio,TX or surrounding areas want Dallas,TX area Login/Join

posted
I have a 43k route that I added 30 houses to which will bump it up to a 44k or 45k. This route is located in Rockwall TX and has an LLV. this city is one of the fastest growing cities in Texas so and about 5000 more houses to come. I am looking to transfer to San Antonio or a surrounding city please message me if interested im trying to move asap

Posts: 6 | Location: Rockwall, tx | Registered: 26 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! I have 31 Aux rt in Wimberley TX (45 min fr SA). They are cutting an overburdened route tomorrow and I hopefully will become REGULAR in next month. Needing to move to Forney asap. Rockwall would be PERFECT!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 15 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's sounds awesome please contact me at 214-597-5817 so we can exchange more info!!!

Posts: 6 | Location: Rockwall, tx | Registered: 26 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm at Forney, TX and we can do a 3 way transfer. I can go to Rockwall, TX 806 382 7590/ tlacatlac@hotmail.com

Posts: 113 | Registered: 13 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post