Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

delete Login/Join

posted
In Pensacola, FL (Noble Station), looking to move in early 2018. I cannot put paperwork in until 5 February. Wyoming is my first choice, but would consider the Florida locations as well. Adding Colorado, and North Mississippi locations as well. Multiple transfers (3 - 4 way) are always an option and anyone can use my location as an option in their quest. Text or call 843-830-1806, email daking58@att.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: daking,

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. My name is cindy> I am in Wellington, Colorado. Where in Wyoming are you trying to get to. I am 20 minutes south of Cheyenne Wyoming, 3 hours to casper, 1 hour from Laramie. I want to go to Wisconsin and have someone there that wants florida. my # 970-217-2503.

Posts: 73 | Registered: 23 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Michigan? I need Pensacola. 42J Route, LLV. St Joe Michigan. 269-363-6169. Please call or text. Want my daughter to go to a specific school in that area.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 08 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where in Wyoming are you trying to get to?

Posts: 73 | Registered: 23 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Spring TX wanting Pensacola. FL maybe we can work a three way if possible.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Atlanta area looking for Pensacola Fl area. Maybe a 3-4 way? 7065667145

Posts: 28 | Registered: 02 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
F.y.i. I've been through two transfers. And after everybody signs the papers it takes 3 months just letting you know

Posts: 99 | Registered: 27 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post