Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Ocala FL to Orange, Lake, Osceola, Seminole or Tampa Area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ocala FL to Orange, Lake, Osceola, Seminole or Tampa Area Login/Join

posted
I have a 42H route in Ocala with LLV. Would like to move to areas closer to Orlando or Tampa. Will consider routes with LLV only.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 17 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Lake Placid?

Posts: 6 | Location: Conifer CO | Registered: 19 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brad,
I am interested in Ocala, FL to be near my family. I have a possible three way if you would be interested in moving to Oviedo-FL or Ocoee-FL or Lake Placid-FL. If you are interested in any of the three areas near Orlando please contact me on my cell at: 303-941-2523 or my wife Donna's cell at: 352-229-4607. Thanks

Posts: 6 | Location: Conifer CO | Registered: 19 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is an office in Tampa. All rts are 45-46K. dps,llv provided. That seems like a great office. If you are interested, we can do a three way with this. It seems to fit the criteria you are looking for. Let me know. Thx 352.229.4606 C

posted Hide Post
Badbrad, would you consider Winterhaven, Florida? It's between Orlando and Tampa, near Lakeland. Let me know. 561-699-4952, email ajmarmorale@gmail.com. Thanks

Posts: 8 | Registered: 20 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi from CA.Is West Palm Beach possible?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 08 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post