Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    cary , nc 27511 to indiana, carmel, westerfiled,indianapolis,
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

cary , nc 27511 to indiana, carmel, westerfiled,indianapolis, Login/Join

posted
45k route in one off the best cities in the usa to live on, i need to move to carmel or close to it due to family, call me or email at nhraleigh@aol.com or phone 919-349-9017

Posts: 3 | Registered: 24 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a route in Kirklin Indiana 46050.about a half hour from Carmel. I need to go to Maysville/Lexington KY area for a three way. The route is 46H/42J, 102 miles, mostly paved, 315 boxes, two excellent RCAs, the best Postmaster, very sweet route. Thanks. Troy. CBR@ chavyavy02@yahoo.com 765-325-9299 or 606-375-0211

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TroyLowery,

Posts: 61 | Registered: 30 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nelsondmailman:
45k route in one off the best cities in the usa to live on, i need to move to carmel or close to it due to family, call me or email at nhraleigh@aol.com or phone 919-349-9017

Have you found a transfer? If not, I live in Indianapolis, which is just south of Carmel. My route was adjusted last week to a 43K, will go up after my red book gets in and again after the next count.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 12 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you still want to move to nc , please let me kow 9193499017
quote:
Originally posted by vjvivaldi:
quote:
Originally posted by nelsondmailman:

Have you found a transfer? If not, I live in Indianapolis, which is just south of Carmel. My route was adjusted last week to a 43K, will go up after my red book gets in and again after the next count.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 24 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I left you a voice mail earlier today, I had given up on this transfer after a few months and haven't logged in since august.

I am still interested. Give me a call 3173399941 or email me vivaldi3@att.net

Posts: 4 | Registered: 12 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have you transfered yet. wife's family lives in cary.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 25 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post