Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Santa Fe, NM to...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Santa Fe, NM to... Login/Join

posted
I've been traveling a lot the past few years transferring around the country as a rural carrier and it's been a blast but I'm ready to go home to family and friends in Florida. I'm aiming for January 2017.

I'm looking for a transfer to either Monroe county, FL or St. Lucie county, FL. Or if I can't find a transfer to get back home, I'm open to continuing my adventure in Las Vegas, NV, Sacramento, CA or Southern California.

Santa Fe is a great little city 7000 ft above sea level, mountain views, snow skiing in the winter, great food, and the most artistic city in the United States, with the highest artists per capita.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: High Life,

Posts: 50 | Registered: 02 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^

posted Hide Post
I believe we spoke before. I'm in Las Vegas. I'm still planning my trip to New Mexico. Email me at Lovinglvegas@aol.com if you're still interested in Las Vegas.

Miles

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miles0317:
I believe we spoke before. I'm in Las Vegas. I'm still planning my trip to New Mexico. Email me at Lovinglvegas@aol.com if you're still interested in Las Vegas.

Miles

Yeah we did, I just emailed you my number. Feel free to call or text whenever you plan your visit.