Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Southern Oregon to Southern California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southern Oregon to Southern California Login/Join

Picture of I Want Portland,OR Area Route!!!!
posted
Hi, I live in medford oregon. Hoping to transfer to San diego county(carlsbad or surrounding areas). Is there anyone that can help

Posts: 11 | Location: Southern Oregon | Registered: 18 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. Would you be interested in the central part of Ca.? Thanks

Posts: 39 | Registered: 10 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kathrine,
I thank you for your inquiry! unfortunatly, I am looking to go farther south to be with family. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!

Posts: 11 | Location: Southern Oregon | Registered: 18 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a route in Carlsbad,CA ...our office has 5 route all 42-44J, I may be interested in a mutual transfer, but would like to know more about your office and what size and type of route I could expect to get in such a situation. Also do you use postal vehicles and such. Any information you would like to disclose would be beneficial, thanks

Posts: 4 | Registered: 28 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi My name is Wendell from Glenwood Springs Co., There is a trasfer from near Hollywwod just below your transfer. If he would like to transfer here, we may have a three-way. My phone number is (970) 928-0170. I am tring to transfer to SW Oregon thanks.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
92009RR04 That sounds great! I think it may be about eight or nine months till I can make it happen. My route is rated at 7.8 hours a day. I get off between 12:30 and 1:30 rarely 1:30. My route is a 42j and I get everyother saturday off. My route includes some business delivery along with residental. All routes in office require that you drive your own vehicle. My route is about 12 miles round trip. Many coworkers think that route is big, I return to the office before many of the aux routes. Easily a retirement route!

posted Hide Post
Please email bunkator@roadrunner.com so we can exchange phone numbers and have a more direct communication. The 8-9 month window is fine for us, we are in no hurry.

posted Hide Post
my email is marshmellowavenger@yahoo.com If You need to get ahold of me that way that is fine.

posted Hide Post
I have sent 2 emails to the aforementioned email and have had no response, perhaps there is a filtering issue, can you please send me an email to bunkator@roadrunner.com so we can proceed with discussions on a possible transfer.
Thanks.

posted Hide Post
92009RR04, Im sorry that i have been really unavailable. I just went through kidney surgery and have been laid up for the past two months. I have had other things on my mind. I have to frequently go to Portland,Or. So I may have to move up there to undergo more surgeries. I regret to say that at this pt. So. Cal has to wait. Again I am sorry for any problems that may result from this.
Sorry,
Longing So Cal

posted Hide Post
I am very happy to report that this trade from Portland to San Diego was accomplished. I hope this reply encourages the frustrated that a mutual transfer really CAN happen, so hang in there!

posted Hide Post
I am in Carlsbad..are u still interested in a transfer?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 15 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Am in

Am So. of Portland, OR and want Idaho - near Boise. Keep me in mind. mkay58@gmail.com or 503-841-4349 thanks, Melinda

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post