Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Texas to Elk Grove, California 15 minutes from Sacramento, California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas to Elk Grove, California 15 minutes from Sacramento, California Login/Join

posted
Three way in the works. Need one more from Texas to Elk Grove, California. A 15 minute commute from Sacramento, CA. Email me at awhite28@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 16 | Registered: 05 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Danny I still maybe interested in Elk Grove but I'm in Arizona 480-229-3971. been a change my fiance is in Northern Calif. we originally was looking in Elk Grove and decided that we wanted Oklahoma but that is not going to happen will consider Elk Grove again. Sorry for the confusion.

Posts: 78 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: 25 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Las Vegas, NV and am interested in transferring to Elk Grove. Miles 702-810-5257

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have a promising possible swap right now with a person around San Antoino. Will let you know how that goes.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 05 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post