Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Dual Rural Transfers Wanted from Arizona to gulf of Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dual Rural Transfers Wanted from Arizona to gulf of Florida Login/Join

posted
Husband & wife rural carriers from Arizona want to transfer to Florida. Would like to live as close to the ocean as possible. Prefer gulf side Florida...anywhere from Naples to Tampa, but really prefer Estero or as close to it as possible.

We would like to transfer to the same district but would consider working in different post offices within one hour drive from each other.

We are currently in the Scottsdale, Arizona district, which consists of three post offices (90 total routes): Scottsdale Kachina, Scottsdale Main and Fountain Hills but there are several rural offices in the Phoenix Metro area. All routes have LLVs.

Scottsdale has great weather...it hardly ever rains here! Low humidity, no earthquakes, hurricanes, tidal waves or snow and very few bugs. There are many cool & beautiful things to see & do like Grand Canyon, Sedona, Petrified Forest, Meteor Crater, skiing in Flagstaff, golfing, hiking, river tubing, 3 water parks, NASCAR races, spring training baseball and all major league sports (Football, Basketball, Baseball & Hockey). There are tons of shops, malls & restaurants. It's a 5-6 hour drive to the Disneyland/California beaches. Also, non-stop flights to Hawaii.

Phoenix is a major metropolitan city with a casual & relaxed attitude. So why not transfer with a work mate, work spouse, etc! Maybe you know someone in your area who is ready to retire who can help.

If you can't find anyone to transfer with you, contact me anyway. I might let my husband take the transfer and find myself a different job. I've lived here most of my life and it's time for a change. Please make my dream of living by the ocean a reality!

Contact Charlie at charliez@cox.net or 602-391-7453. THANK YOU!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CharlieGirl,

Posts: 121 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Test...just trying to get this to top of the posts

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net (formerly CharlieZ)

Posts: 121 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post