Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Florida west coast to Central New Jersey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida west coast to Central New Jersey Login/Join

posted
Trying to transfer from Florida to Hunterdon County New Jersey. I'm in Venice. We have 3 offices with about 35 rural routes. Call me at 941-735-1200.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 08 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in South Jersey,about 45mins from Trenton?

Posts: 2 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: 15 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im 10 min to raleigh,i would take venice

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dpost,

Posts: 13 | Registered: 02 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone in Hunterdon County,NJ wants Charlotte,Nc I would take Venice,Fl.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 28 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would take North Carolina, I'm on Long Island, willing to do what it takes....43 k with LLV 15 miles

Posts: 53 | Registered: 08 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in a 3way I am trying to get to venice fl.or cape coral, ft.myers area,I am in Andalusia Alabama contact claveria1m@yahoo.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: 26 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anyone want long island ny? llv 43k

Posts: 53 | Registered: 08 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Soundbeachsteward:
anyone want long island ny? llv 43k[/QUOTEI am in southern jersey looking to get to northern jersey or pa. Please call 609-384-3766

Posts: 15 | Location: California | Registered: 16 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Newaygo MI is on the west coast of Michigan with lots of woods, water & fun. I used to carry in Venice in the 90's and am trying to get back there. Husband is there already. House is sold and I am ready to leave. Would love a 3 way. georgiarodrick@gmail.com

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ron460:
Trying to transfer from Florida to Hunterdon County New Jersey. I'm in Venice. We have 3 offices with about 35 rural routes. Call me at 941-735-1200.

My name is Tom I see this post was put up there a while back but I have a route in Stockton in Hunterdon County NJ its a 40H with a LLV . I will be honest with you my time frame to move is next year in May 2016 and any time after that. This is not a joke im dead serious. I am looking for south Carolina like myrtle beach area and if im not getting any bites come this December/January then I will be posting another ad for Florida areas as well. nothing will happen for me until May of next year so I can't go before then. but I know these things can take a long time so that's why im posting on this site now. I cant believe someone actually was looking for my specific area that's usually pretty rare maybe the same State and nearby areas but never the exact county. I would consider a 3 way transfer so if you find anyone in the NC coast or SC coast who wants to take your spot, so you can take mine and I can take the NC/SC spot that would be perfect. but if not If you want shoot me a call and maybe with any luck something might present its self my email is ope183@yahoo.com and I will send it via email I don't need everyone on this site calling me.

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ron460 u still here?

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I talked with Ron this summer, he completed a transfer some time back.

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ron460:

Posts: 10 | Location: New Port Richey, FL | Registered: 28 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
tittlelomy

Possible a three or four way I'm in New Port Richey looking for Venice, Sarasota area..email me cstar19636@gmail.com.
Caren

Posts: 10 | Location: New Port Richey, FL | Registered: 28 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about longisland ny

Posts: 15 | Registered: 09 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post