Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    TOMS RIVER NJ to PA,NY also possible three way available to eastern Nc.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TOMS RIVER NJ to PA,NY also possible three way available to eastern Nc. Login/Join

posted
I have a 40 k with ffv in a fss office in toms river nj and I am looking for a route in pa or NY state. I have a possible three way transfer to eastern Nc also. you can email me at ticestree@live.com thanks very motivated to transfer by end of June 2015.

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ticestree@live.com

posted Hide Post
Email me at ticestree@live.com

posted Hide Post
i am in lexington, ky and would like to go to florida, if it helps??

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will keep it in mind if I hear anything thanks

posted Hide Post
Looking for a route in pa or NY state Catskills preferably also if anyone from pa or NY is interested in eastern Nc a three way transfer is available.

posted Hide Post
I work outside of the Syracuse area. I would like to get to North Carolina. if this three way is possible you can contact me at jerry.piersall@yahoo.com thanks Jerry

Posts: 34 | Registered: 09 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You could email me at ticestree@live.com thanks

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
ok Im in Central NJ (Stockton) and I want to get to the Myrtle Beach area of SC or close to it. if this could help let me know

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Columbus, GA definitely interested(asap) in Eastern NC. fe_maleman@yahoo.com

My office has LLV's, K rts and Sats off, with SUBS!

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brad,
I have emailed you on your personal email and I see folks here are trying to get answers from you, whats up ? Are you still trying to transfer or did you already pull it off ?

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post