Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    NJ to Indiana, Kentucky, Georgia, AR, NC, SC, VA or Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NJ to Indiana, Kentucky, Georgia, AR, NC, SC, VA or Florida Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer as soon as possible! Great small office, Great postmaster! Great Area! Please call 732-948-8879 or email ruralnj@gmail.com Thank You

Posts: 2 | Registered: 12 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,
I am from Southeastern Virginia, literally right on the coast, and have an excellent route. I am a full time veteran carrier with 23 years of service and the best route in my office. I am interested in Nothern NJ because my wife is in grad school there and we have two young boys. Would like to all be together. Great route and great office with overtime opportunities and excellent weather. Also very affordable for nice houses in subdivisions with nice yards, unlike some of Northern NJ. Please call 757-236-2012 to discuss if interested.--Keith

Posts: 8 | Registered: 25 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I live in Booneville, KY - it's a small rural town. My route is a 43K and 125 miles long. If you're interested, please call me or text me at 606-309-2263. Thanks, Tim

Posts: 17 | Registered: 02 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post