Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Charleston, SC area to Texas, Louisianna, Mississippi
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charleston, SC area to Texas, Louisianna, Mississippi Login/Join

posted
Mount Pleasant, SC - all rural routes have LLV. My route is a 48k - going to be cut to a 42k by the end of January; 15 miles inside city limits. Will consider all offers from states identified, but need a route with an LLV. Charleston is a great area to live, but divorce is making me want to leave. Call Alan at 843-830-1806 or email <dacdking@comcast.net>. Thanks

Posts: 6 | Registered: 17 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in midland tx 15 rte 9 have llvs. Email me brookewilliams@grandecom.net

Posts: 24 | Location: Midland TX | Registered: 07 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I live in Lancaster PA, if you are interesting. Mine is a 42j with LLV. I need to move to South Carolina do to family moving.( Charleston)

Posts: 39 | Location: Lancaster Pa | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Santa Fe?

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alan, I will give you a call. Here is my ad. Would like to transfer to any coastal city or community on the East Coast. Exchange my beautiful, artistic community in Santa Fe, NM for yours in Myrtle Beach, SC or? Am trying to move closer to family. 36 ROUTES in this office, mine is a 45J. Beautiful 50 -100 mile views of the area. 7000 foot elevation - very health oriented community. Mild winters, beautiful changes of seasons, dry summers - incredible sunsets. Ride in one of the many incredible hot air balloons that canvas the sky. Explore your artistic passions while working in an excellent work environment. Enjoy skiing an hour away - the famous Taos ski area. Low price rentals - great area for singles or married with family. 3-way exchange would work. 805 710-9080

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Delete...... This offer is no longer valid. Executed in May 2012.

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post