Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    CENTRAL CA. to anywhere considered!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CENTRAL CA. to anywhere considered!!! Login/Join

posted
We are very serious and would love to try to make something happen this year. We too are just ready for a change. Lived here most of our lives. We are 3 1/2 hours to L.A. 4 hours from S.F. 3 hours to the coast and at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Our office has 25 RR. The cost of living here is very low for Ca. standards. Nice family homes for under $200,000. Anyone interested please contact Kathy at 559-635-2625 and leave message, or ekscp@hotmail.com. Open to 3 ways.
Thanks and Blessings!!!

Posts: 39 | Registered: 10 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's the name of your town, and where do you want to go? I tried central valley on google and it's near the Shasta mountains. I'm in Mesa, AZ trying to get to WA, OR or ID, but those Sierra Nevada Mountains are pretty awsome, and I want to learn more about your town.

Thanks, Nathan
harquahalas@cox.net

Posts: 43 | Registered: 01 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Nathan. I just e-mailed you some info.
Thanks again!!!

posted Hide Post
P.S. We are located in Visalia, Ca. Between Fresno and Bakersfield. Thanks!!

posted Hide Post
We are trying to work a 3 way. One guy on here is looking to go to CA possibly. We are from Western NY. It is beautiful scenery with mountains and a small town. My wife's family is from Dayton Ohio and that is where we are looking to get around. My email is Indio_222@yahoo.com
Thanks

Posts: 85 | Registered: 28 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Katherine,
Would you consider Mesa AZ?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 04 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Fort Myers Florida?

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Pahrump, NV? I would like the Phoenix or Lake Havasu City,AZ area so perhaps we could find someone to do a three-way? Contact me at pete2home@hotmail.com.
Thanks,Pete

Posts: 20 | Registered: 18 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about ogden utah?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 29 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am still very interested in Visalia. I am in Bella Vista, Ar. We have three offices in two cities. Over 30 routes. NO FSS! LLV/POV. Great schools. Wonderful people! All 4 seasons. Something that I will greatly miss. There is growth in our sister office.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 12 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Katherine,
I am VERY interested in your office. It's actually perfect. My kids live in San Francisco and LA. I would love to be by them. I am in Plainfield IL (less than an hour south of Chicago). We have approximately 40 routes. As much over time as you would want. All routes have LLV's, all are K, and we have FFS/DPS and the routes have already been rebuilt accordingly. Please consider!! Thanks!

Posts: 16 | Registered: 13 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post