Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Southwest Florida to Cleveland Ohio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southwest Florida to Cleveland Ohio Login/Join

posted
I'm interested in Northeast Ohio. Prefer a small office with LLV. My office is close to Gulf of Mexico with over 100 rural routes. The majority have LLV's.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ohioraider,

Posts: 30 | Registered: 24 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where is your office located?

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Naples

posted Hide Post
Are you interested in the Mansfield/Lexington area of Ohio?

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kimmy, I am trying to get as close to the Cleveland area as possible.

posted Hide Post
There is a carrier in the Mansfield/Lexington area of Ohio that wants to come to MI where I am, and I'm interested in Naples. My email is hippiechik1967@yahoo.com. I think it's about 80 or so miles from Cleveland.

posted Hide Post
It's a bit too far from where I would like to be. Ideally, I want to be 25-30 miles from the greater Cleveland area.

posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a transfer? Please contact me at marleythedog420@yahoo.com

Posts: 22 | Registered: 19 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would u be intrested in oxford ohio?Its about 1 hour from dayton ohio.My office is somewhat small we have 7 routes and 10 city .vERY NICE OFFICE.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 19 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will be in the Cleveland area beginning early November. If anyone is interested in SW Florida, drop me a note.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Raider, i work in apple creek, ohio. great route. if interested call. christina @330-280-4039. i live in massillon, probably an hour to cleveland. thanks

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post