Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Edmond, OK to anywhere considered!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Edmond, OK to anywhere considered!! Login/Join

posted
I'm in Edmond, Oklahoma. We have 3 great offices with ~65 rural routes. The vast majority of them have LLV's. I think it's time for a change and will consider transferring anywhere!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 28 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I am in Round Rock Texas I want to be near my family in OK. we have over 40 rural routes 2 stations. It's a great city. Plus it's near Austin TX which has everything.

Posts: 7 | Location: Texas | Registered: 16 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry you can email me at Crystaljor79@aol.com or call me at 512-745-2175

Posts: 7 | Location: Texas | Registered: 16 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is great!!!! I am in Huntersville NC and looking fo edmond Oklahoma...I love my route here but need to move to oklahoma to be near family..I even considered sacrificing to become rca again just to get there..janilla33@yahoo.com I am 100 percent set on moving to okc.

Posts: 2 | Location: huntersville north carolina | Registered: 09 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Oooooklahoma and Crissy79,

Hi! Would you, Okla guy, be interested in working in Madison, WI? There is four stations with 63 routes (59 routes with LLV). We really need to move to Texas to be with family and my son needs to attend to a special school that Austin has to offer. We are wondering if would you two be interested in doing a three-way transfer?

Let me know at sapeeks@gmail.com.
JSP

Posts: 11 | Registered: 04 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, would you be interested in Oregon or Vegas? My family is moving to NC in June to be near family. Need to find a transfer soon. Please let me know. Thanks.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 25 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in SE Iowa and need to get to OK. Have you transferred yet? darlenelemke@yahoo.com

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
was wondering if you are still looking for a transfer and would you be interested in Virginia? Thanks Jill

Posts: 33 | Registered: 07 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
or ann arbor michigan? Thanks Jill

Posts: 33 | Registered: 07 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jill what town is your post office in?

Posts: 28 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in Valdosta Georgia 40 k llv let me know crumpgeoffrey@yahoo.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 23 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you ever get your transfer??? I need Oklahoma to follow my husband's job. darlenelemke@yahoo.com

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a shot in the dark but are you still looking for a transfer? I am in southern California looking to get to near Enid, OK. Please contact me at 951-473-4475 or cntrygirl3@yahoo.com.
My name is Shelby

Posts: 63 | Location: Murrieta, CA  | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in So Cal are you?

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Murrieta California which is about 45 minutes north of San Diego and 45 minutes south of LA so you have 45 minutes to the beach and 45 minutes to the mountains
Shelby

Posts: 63 | Location: Murrieta, CA  | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post