Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    ANYONE HELP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ANYONE HELP Login/Join

posted
ok so another transfer backed out after things were set so I am gonna ask is there anyone within a 100 miles of Ridgecrest Ca that would be interested in Hemet Ca? or Carlsbad Ca or Iowa or Indianna or if someone in Texas wants Scottsdale there are many possibilities with this transfer this is the 2nd time within a month tht someone says they want to transfer and when it comes time for papers to be signed they say they have changed there minds. SO WHAT I AM ASKING IS IF YOU HAVE THE SENCERE DESIRE TO TRANSFER AND YOU ARE SERIOUS AND WILL STAY COMMITTED TO THE TRANSFER PROCESS PLEASE CALL ME 6024030287 OR EMAIL MOMMAHOBBIT @AOL.COM tHANK YOU SO MUCH FORANYHELP IN THIS MATTER

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish I could help you, I really need a transfer myself and its not easy if only someone wanted Ohio....

Aimee L. Anderton

Posts: 20 | Location: Delaware, Ohio | Registered: 26 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you located? And where do you wanba go

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post