Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    I'm in Round Rock Texas (TX just north of Austin) wanting to transfer to IN Indiana
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm in Round Rock Texas (TX just north of Austin) wanting to transfer to IN Indiana Login/Join

posted
In Round Rock Tx (large 2 station office with 60 rural routes) needs transfer to within 100 miles of Bloomington Indiana.

My husband starts at Indiana state in August, so we're on a deadline :-/

There are plenty of substitutes but not covering ever single route. Most of the rural routes are more suburban, and cover less than 40 miles. Less than half of the rural routes have llvs. There is a lot of building around here right now so there is potential for more routes and route growth.

reply to this post or email:
Dramamuscovy at aol dot com

Posts: 12 | Location: Round Rock Tx | Registered: 23 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If we can get someone from Indiana who wants Colorado Springs I would be willing to transfer.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 03 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in baton rouge,la.possibly looking to transfer to colorado springs.if someone from indiana to transfer here.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 09 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want Indiana, someone come out to North Dakota!!

Posts: 227 | Registered: 14 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a newly turn regular in Indianapolis, Indiana (about 70 miles from Bloomington, Indiana). Not sure what you're seniority date is but I would love to go to Colorado Springs is you want to do a three way transfer.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 02 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I am up for it if KD is.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 03 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by postallady:
I'm a newly turn regular in Indianapolis, Indiana (about 70 miles from Bloomington, Indiana). Not sure what you're seniority date is but I would love to go to Colorado Springs is you want to do a three way transfer.

Could you please email me, or Facebook message Katherine Dawn so I can ask you some questions, postallady?
Thanks!
Dramamuscovy@aol.com

Posts: 12 | Location: Round Rock Tx | Registered: 23 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We do not have a transfer here so I am still looking, thanks!

posted Hide Post
Northeastern Indiana looking to go to Colorado.

Posts: 45 | Registered: 08 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have we talked by text or on Facebook yet Ryan? What town do you deliver in ?