Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    HI "STORMY" NC 2 FLA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HI "STORMY" NC 2 FLA Login/Join

posted
IF YOU SEE OR TALK WITH "SUPER CARRIER" IN THE PARRISH OFFICE BE SURE THAT SHE IS SERIOUS AND WILL COMMUNICATE AFTER CONTACTING AND TELLING ANOTHER CARRIER THAT SHE WILL TRADE WITH THEM ( I HAVE THE TEXT AND THE PHONE CALL...). IT'S NOT COOL TO PLAY AROUND WHEN SOMEONE IS SERIOUS ABOUT MOVING. IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND, I GET IT, BUT YOU GOTTA COMMUNICATE, THANX.
ANYWAY...

I LIVE IN AN AWESOME COMMUNITY JUST WEST OF RALEIGH. 70+ ROUTES, ALL LLV. WOULD LIKE 2HR +/- FROM BROOKSVILLE / SPRING HILL.
CALL OR TEXT 919 749 6361

Posts: 97 | Registered: 14 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL very childish. I did send you a text stating after much thought and consideration-your office was neither a desirable community to me (sorry this postal worker can't afford a half million dollar house) and your 12 trays of dps a day and management nightmares weren't very enticing either. Sounds more like you're dumping a nightmare off on someone else. I am very serious about a transfer-certainly not going to a 120rte circus for an office 3 hours from where I would like to be. Grow up.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 16 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I understand your frustration but to pin it all on me bc no one wants your office? Come on...couldn't find a home w/in driving distance for under a quarter million...hello that's why I'm leaving FL!

Posts: 7 | Registered: 16 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW!!!! MUST OF TOUCHED A NERVE. FUNNY WHEN WE CAN'T DEFEND OUR ACTIONS SUDDENLY ITS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT. NICE TRY. REMEMBER YOU CONTACTED ME AND BYE THE WAY I AM GIVING UP MUCH MORE THAN YOU IN A TRADE. WHEN YOU HAVE 27 YEARS IN AND AM WILLING TO SURRENDER 20 YEARS IN SENIORITY GIVE ME A CALL AND WE WILL COMPARE NOTES... BUT FOR NOW YOU SHOULD PROBABLY STAY WHERE YOU ARE, IF YOU THINK CHARLOTTE IS CHEAPER TO LIVE, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.. WE ULTIMATELY DO WHAT WE WANT TO DO.

quote:
Originally posted by supercarrier:
LOL very childish. I did send you a text stating after much thought and consideration-your office was neither a desirable community to me (sorry this postal worker can't afford a half million dollar house) and your 12 trays of dps a day and management nightmares weren't very enticing either. Sounds more like you're dumping a nightmare off on someone else. I am very serious about a transfer-certainly not going to a 120rte circus for an office 3 hours from where I would like to be. Grow up.

Posts: 97 | Registered: 14 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post