Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Im Central NJ loking to go to myrtle beach area SC or 30 miles away
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Im Central NJ loking to go to myrtle beach area SC or 30 miles away Login/Join

posted
I live in Central NJ around the Trenton area and my office is in the Stockton area which is 25 min from Trenton and 10 min from PA so its a convenient location. Im looking for Myrtle Beach area or any post office within 30 miles of myrtle beach. I am posting this now but will be looking to do this move in just under 1 years time. I would say around may and june of 2016 so you also have plenty of time to get your stuff together. Im very serious about this. T

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about Orlando FL

Posts: 66 | Registered: 19 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Florida is my 2nd option but i'm trying to exhaust all my options into coastal SC before I start looking into FLorida. if by the end of this year im not getting any bites in the SC location I will be looking into florida. which for some reason is a lot easier for me to find then SC thank you for the response to my ad and good luck. how close is the melourne area to that post office ?

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my route is in Stockton NJ (40H) with an LLV we haven't been counted in years and with the parcels coming in like its Christmas every day im sure all routes will go up in the next count.

posted Hide Post
I'm on the nc coast about 30-40 miles from myrtle beach sc. Trying to move inland to the triangle area if we can get someone there who wants nj.

Posts: 28 | Registered: 10 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where abouts on the NC Coast? yeah I would have no problem trying to work out a 3 way transfer. what office or town is it you deliver in?

posted Hide Post
I'm in the supply/holden beach area.

posted Hide Post
hey adguy im very interested in the holden beach area. was hoping you fond someone in that apex/charlotte area that wants my spot here in hunterdon county NJ. I have a friend who works in the post office in fuquay NC he lives in Apex so I can def call him to see if someone wants to take myspot and this can happen

posted Hide Post
Fuquay would be good. I actually started there 15 years ago. Email me if you have any luck adguy9577@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
ok I spoke with him yesterday and he said he is going to ask and spread the word so lets cross our fingers

posted Hide Post
still looking?

posted Hide Post
im hearing crickets