Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Beaverton Oregon to San Antonio Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beaverton Oregon to San Antonio Texas Login/Join

posted
Portland Oregon District Office with every adventure you could possibly want(Ocean,Waterfalls,Mountains,Hiking Trails,Tall Trees along the Cascading Mountain Range,All year snow skiing, Beautiful Sunsets and Sun Rises) This office has wonderful management who cares for their employees. This is a smaller office where everyone works together to get the job done. There are 14 rural routes and about the same for the city routes and a great team to work with. I am wanting to move in the summer or the fall of this year(2020). If you are interested in a mutual transfer, please text me @ 971-272-2348 or you can email me @ westerhousebryan41@gmail.com (Bryan Westerhouse)

Posts: 23 | Location: This office has two cities combined with the 40plus rural routes with LL | Registered: 30 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post