Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Central Pennsylvania, looking for Pittsburgh or larger city area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Pennsylvania, looking for Pittsburgh or larger city area Login/Join

posted
I am a carrier just outside of Williamsport, PA looking for a transfer to the Pittsburgh Area, will consider any other large city area. Preferably within an hour of the city. Coming from a small town looking for a change of pace. Ready and willing to transfer. Any offers considered, please email.

Spencer
ruralcarrier1657@gmail.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 14 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! I am from Prosperity,PA. Looking to transfer back to that area. Its an RMPO office under the Washington,PA office. Washington is only 35 minutes from Pittsburgh. I think this could work for the both of us. What is you route details and exact location? I'm a 37H 59 mile 270 boxes. It is a POV route. You could probably transfer to the Washington office within the next couple years if you wanted. Look forward to hearing back from you.

Posts: 4 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: 31 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post