Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Colorado to Northern Oregon or Seattle Washington area
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado to Northern Oregon or Seattle Washington area Login/Join

posted
DELETE

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Traveler2018,

Posts: 72 | Location: FoCo | Registered: 22 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where is your office in Colorado?

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Northern Colorado.

Posts: 72 | Location: FoCo | Registered: 22 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what city?

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a guy in Texas that wants to transfer and I want to move where he is.

He's in Tomball Texas wanting to transfer to Colorado. I'm in Murrieta California wanting to transfer to Tomball Texas..
Noelle 9512016817

Posts: 99 | Registered: 27 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Portland (97086/97015/97027 office) but I'm trying to transfer to somewhere within an hour of Oklahoma City. Haven't had much luck finding anyone in that area looking to go anywhere. 3 way transfer okay with me if you find anyone Smiler

Posts: 33 | Location: Duncan, Oklahoma | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok I will definitely keep you in mind for a 3 way swap if I can find someone in Oklahoma. Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by tabithar:
I'm in Portland (97086/97015/97027 office) but I'm trying to transfer to somewhere within an hour of Oklahoma City. Haven't had much luck finding anyone in that area looking to go anywhere. 3 way transfer okay with me if you find anyone Smiler

posted Hide Post
What city is your office in in Northern Colorado???
quote:
Originally posted by Traveler2018:
Northern Colorado.

posted Hide Post
I’m in Fort Collins Colorado. Do you know anyone in the Portland or Seattle area that wants where you are in California?

quote:
Originally posted by Carmona:
quote:
Northern Colorado.

posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m in Fort Collins Colorado. Do you know anyone in the Portland or Seattle area that wants where you are in California?

I'll ask the guy from Houston if he wants Fort Collins Colorado and then I'll look and see.

quote:
Originally posted by Carmona:
quote:
Northern Colorado.

posted Hide Post
Still looking for the Pacific Northwest.

posted Hide Post
Hi there!I'm in Silverdale, Wa right across Seattle. If someone from DFW,northern Fl,GA interested in your office we can have a 3way.

Posts: 80 | Registered: 26 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome! I will be looking! Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Tabitha would you be open to Conway Arkansas it is about 4 hours from where you want to be.

quote:
Originally posted by tabithar:

posted Hide Post
I tried to respond to your email, but I got blocked. While I would really like to make your idea work, one of the reasons I need to stay within an hour of OKC is so that my husband wouldn't have to have too long of a daily commute. Even if we split the difference and lived halfway between both, that's still a 2 hour commute one way for both of us. Unfortunately, his company does not have any kind of presence anywhere in Arkansas (or Colorado). This is why my options are so limited. But, if you hear of anyone closer around OKC that wants Colorado, let's make something work!

Posts: 33 | Location: Duncan, Oklahoma | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post