Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Colorado to Northern Oregon or Seattle Washington area
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado to Northern Oregon or Seattle Washington area Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi Traveler2018...I was looking at your ofc in Ft Collins once before awhile back....How many rural routes and all LLV's??? I may be interested in coming back to Colorado....let me know asap...txt msg 9403007896 Thnx

Posts: 232 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tabitha, I completely understand. Thanks for responding. I will keep looking for someone in Oklahoma. Thanks! Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by tabithar:
I tried to respond to your email, but I got blocked. While I would really like to make your idea work, one of the reasons I need to stay within an hour of OKC is so that my husband wouldn't have to have too long of a daily commute. Even if we split the difference and lived halfway between both, that's still a 2 hour commute one way for both of us. Unfortunately, his company does not have any kind of presence anywhere in Arkansas (or Colorado). This is why my options are so limited. But, if you hear of anyone closer around OKC that wants Colorado, let's make something work!

Posts: 72 | Location: FoCo | Registered: 22 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi jesjc. There has been so many changes in my office it’s hard to keep up. There are 2 different offices. I think the other office in downtown has 3 POV routes, but those carriers always stay on their routes. And in my office there is one POV route and that one tends to change carriers but it is a CBU route. I really don’t know how many routes we have now. I will have to find out. Where are you located?

quote:
Originally posted by jesjc39:
Hi Traveler2018...I was looking at your ofc in Ft Collins once before awhile back....How many rural routes and all LLV's??? I may be interested in coming back to Colorado....let me know asap...txt msg 9403007896 Thnx

Posts: 72 | Location: FoCo | Registered: 22 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tabitha, what is your office like? How many routes? Are there any POV routes and what are they like if there are any? Are they CBU routes or street delivery? What is the lowest route in your office?

quote:
I tried to respond to your email, but I got blocked. While I would really like to make your idea work, one of the reasons I need to stay within an hour of OKC is so that my husband wouldn't have to have too long of a daily commute. Even if we split the difference and lived halfway between both, that's still a 2 hour commute one way for both of us. Unfortunately, his company does not have any kind of presence anywhere in Arkansas (or Colorado). This is why my options are so limited. But, if you hear of anyone closer around OKC that wants Colorado, let's make something work!

posted Hide Post
Hi traveler2018....I'm located in Lake Havasu Az

Posts: 232 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My office has 3 zip codes. Only 2 zips have rural routes. Currently, 14 full rural routes with LLV's. 2 Aux routes which MAY become full routes now that count has determined that multiple routes will have to be cut. We have had a lot of growth in the last few years. One of the Aux routes uses a POV and the other usually gets to take the Promaster van. Right now, the Aux routes don't have any mounted deliveries, just CBU's. So, a non-RHD vehicle works fine.

I think the smallest route in the office is actually mine (43J). Which is crap because last count it was a 41k. But, I'll be getting added onto from the next route over which came out as a 48k. It's about 2/3 CBU and 1/3 individual box to box. The entire office is very dense. My route is only 18 miles with 691 addresses. Hope this helps!

Posts: 33 | Location: Duncan, Oklahoma | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That definitely helps a lot. Thanks for the info!! I will keep searching for Oklahoma.

quote:
My office has 3 zip codes. Only 2 zips have rural routes. Currently, 14 full rural routes with LLV's. 2 Aux routes which MAY become full routes now that count has determined that multiple routes will have to be cut. We have had a lot of growth in the last few years. One of the Aux routes uses a POV and the other usually gets to take the Promaster van. Right now, the Aux routes don't have any mounted deliveries, just CBU's. So, a non-RHD vehicle works fine.

I think the smallest route in the office is actually mine (43J). Which is crap because last count it was a 41k. But, I'll be getting added onto from the next route over which came out as a 48k. It's about 2/3 CBU and 1/3 individual box to box. The entire office is very dense. My route is only 18 miles with 691 addresses. Hope this helps!

posted Hide Post
found a post for someone looking to leave Green Bay, WI. Is that out of the question for the person in Yukon? do you have any contact info or office info for the person in Yukon?

Posts: 33 | Location: Duncan, Oklahoma | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah green bay is too far away.

quote:
found a post for someone looking to leave Green Bay, WI. Is that out of the question for the person in Yukon? do you have any contact info or office info for the person in Yukon?

posted Hide Post
I am in Leo Indiana wanting Fort Collins, looking to move there ASAP. If anyone one wants Indiana we could do a 3 way trade or whatever it takes to get out there.
Thanks!

Posts: 45 | Registered: 08 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is Silverdale Washington in the area you are looking to go to?

Posts: 45 | Registered: 08 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes silverdale is an option

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan572:
Is Silverdale Washington in the area you are looking to go to?

posted Hide Post
Traveler 2018, I'm on Hilton Head Island S.C. I would be interested in your loca in Co. If popeye would consider my office.

Posts: 11 | Location: Hilton Head Island S.C | Registered: 10 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok awesome. I will ask. Smiler

posted Hide Post
Hi I’m looking for Denver area if anyone is interested in Florida.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 19 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post