Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Who needs Knoxville, TN?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who needs Knoxville, TN? Login/Join

posted
I’m only interested in North GA or North Atlanta. However, if you have a need for Knoxville, there are many scenarios that could work out in a 3-way or 4-way transfer. We can do this!

Please be serious and ready to go. Too many window shoppers getting cold feet and disappearing when the paperwork is ready.

As a note, I’m interested specifically in an office about an hour north of Atlanta. She needs the gulf coast of MS, AL, FL and potentionally Jacksonville.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need Tennessee!!! I'm in NC but also have several connections. Let's talk. Is this Michael?

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Las Vegas?Henderson ,Nv Wanting Knoxville if that will help. And i'm not window shopping, I am ready to to go NOW!! I have had 4 transfers back out, I am tired of this Lets go

Posts: 18 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 11 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Fayetteville Georgia which is 15 minutes south of Atlanta. I am trying to get home to Las Vegas Nevada. Jasen needs Tennessee, so if you can consider my area please let me know. I'm definitely not a window shopper either.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 28 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You want Spring Hill FL?

Patrick Lee

Posts: 38 | Registered: 11 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oblivion.. are you still looking to transfer? I need your office.. ready to go tomorrow! Please text me 615-519-1535..Thanks!

Posts: 55 | Registered: 21 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jasen... would be interested in Nashville, TN (Murfreesboro, TN) text me 615 519-1535

Posts: 55 | Registered: 21 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fuquay Varina, NC looking for east TN or nearby. 919-247-4892

Posts: 57 | Location: Fuquay Varina, NC | Registered: 08 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clearwater fl area if interested

Posts: 47 | Registered: 26 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post