Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New Port Richey, Florida to East Tennessee
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Port Richey, Florida to East Tennessee Login/Join

posted
Rural carrier in New Port Richey, Fl. looking for East Tennessee, Sevierville, and surrounding area.
All routes have LLV's.

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im from dallas,tx want to go Pearland,tx...Pearland Tx want to New Port RIchey,FL..if you can help connect...2145669629

Posts: 56 | Registered: 06 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Linda, I'm in Pearland, TX and Dante is in Dallas. He wants to come here and I would like to come to NPR. You can use either location as part of a three way/four way swap. Thanks, Alan (843-830-1806 or daking58@att.net)

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoping to get in on your transfer. I'm in Land O Lakes, FL but I live in New Port Richey...tired of the commute. If you can find someone in East TN who might prefer LOL, I'd love to have your spot in NPR. Thanks! Cassandra mailme19475@yhaoo.com

Posts: 51 | Registered: 27 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to go to texas. If i can be included in this transfer. Thanks nessieeme@aol.com

Posts: 61 | Registered: 09 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vanessa, where is your office?

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My route is in so.California, 48k all routes with llvs

Posts: 61 | Registered: 09 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My route is in Kennesaw, Georgia. Looking to transfer to Florida. Thanks

Posts: 8 | Registered: 20 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I wanted to go to Port Richey but am in arizona...I would like to be considered, have a lady from michigam that would want my spot in arizona if you would be interested in Mi or az

Posts: 43 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Michigan or Arizona won't work for me, but I'll keep you in mind.

posted Hide Post
R u still looking & when do u want to move

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am still looking and ready to go.

posted Hide Post
im in Murfreesboro tn 20 miles south of nashville looking to move to ky area not sure if u want this area or if we can find anyone who will help,but we can try if this area sound ok

Posts: 118 | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking to get to Tennessee. Would consider dandridge, Greenville, Knoxville, MARYVILLE.
Linda 727-271-6291
lespatz@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
Will include 2003 S10 pickup with a transfer. Exchange my beautiful, artistic community in Santa Fe, NM for yours in Myrtle Beach, SC the Florida coast. Am trying to move closer to family. 36 ROUTES in this office. Beautiful 50 -100 mile views of the area. 7000 foot elevation - very health oriented community. Mild winters, beautiful changes of seasons, dry summers - incredible sunsets. Ride in one of the many incredible hot air balloons that canvas the sky. Explore your artistic passions while working in an excellent work environment. Enjoy skiing an hour away - the famous Taos ski area. Low price rentals - great area for singles or married with family. 3-way exchange would work. 805 710-9080

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post