Postal Forums
Update on update from Illinois

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/4261073562

08 July 2007, 22:57
JoeV
Update on update from Illinois
Well i guess i will have to give up on a transfer to anywhere, because no one ever responds to my ad. I just want a change is there anyone out there that would like to come to Illinois, i'm not desparate i just want to broaden my horizons, & try something new. Does anyone know of another updated website for mutual rural carrier transfers, i've checked out all that i know of. We have been trying to transfer for so long & have some people turn us down so many times i just want to get moved before the middle of August before my son starts school & transfers take a awhile does anyone know of anyone that would come to Dallas City, Illinois? Someone please respond! We want to either transfer to another Ill. city or surrounding states. Please help!!!!!!!! Thank you.
21 March 2008, 21:27
michelle97
where are you at
quote:
Originally posted by JoeV:
Well i guess i will have to give up on a transfer to anywhere, because no one ever responds to my ad. I just want a change is there anyone out there that would like to come to Illinois, i'm not desparate i just want to broaden my horizons, & try something new. Does anyone know of another updated website for mutual rural carrier transfers, i've checked out all that i know of. We have been trying to transfer for so long & have some people turn us down so many times i just want to get moved before the middle of August before my son starts school & transfers take a awhile does anyone know of anyone that would come to Dallas City, Illinois? Someone please respond! We want to either transfer to another Ill. city or surrounding states. Please help!!!!!!!! Thank you.

24 June 2008, 21:23
Kathleen
Joe

Just checking in to see how things are going for you? Everything ok in Illinois? If you are still there, drop me a line.

Kathleen

need.trees@yahoo.com
05 July 2008, 15:51
help
Still in Illinois! How are you? I would possibly be interested in Utah if your still interested in Illinois. Please call me at 319-470-0772 so we can discuss this further i dont have e-mail at home at this time! Thank you!
04 September 2008, 17:47
Jules
Would you like Las Vegas? I am trying to get back closer to family in Ohio. jmtstw1@yahoo.com or 702 7151467