Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Duncan Okla, to West side of Oregon or Tacoma WA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Duncan Okla, to West side of Oregon or Tacoma WA Login/Join

posted
I am currently a 40k, looking to have a mutual transfer, due to a Hardship in life... Need the Benefits due to special needs child... I am trying to get closer to home and family.. Please someone want to trade

Mona L McBride

Posts: 3 | Location: Duncan Oklahoma | Registered: 02 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Happy Valley, Or (97086). Been wanting Oklahoma for 2 years. email at tabitha@whihwaydoigo.com or text me at five-zero-three-953-2324

Posts: 33 | Location: Duncan, Oklahoma | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I messed up typing my email. It's

tabitha@whichwaydoigo.com

Posts: 33 | Location: Duncan, Oklahoma | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mona L McBride:
I am currently a 40k, looking to have a mutual transfer, due to a Hardship in life... Need the Benefits due to special needs child... I am trying to get closer to home and family.. Please someone want to trade

Would you take Grants Pass OR, I need to find Ok for my husband, I’m already here in OK??Ready now!

Posts: 156 | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunnie, I have to let you know that I am currently in the process of doing a transfer with someone in Portland Oregon.. I apologize and I do hope that someone will come along and want to transfer with you soon. Wishing you the best of luck.. Thank you
quote:
Originally posted by Sunnie:
quote:
Originally posted by Mona L McBride:

Would you take Grants Pass OR, I need to find Ok for my husband, I’m already here in OK??Ready now!

Mona L McBride

Posts: 3 | Location: Duncan Oklahoma | Registered: 02 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Currently in process of transferring, hope everyone gets lucky as well.. Thank you

Mona L McBride