Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Florida transfer to NE Arkansas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida transfer to NE Arkansas Login/Join

posted
Looking for someone who would like to transfer to the beautiful Emerald Coast in Navarre, FL. My daughter (who lives in Jonesboro, AR) is having twins in March 2011. I would like to move to NE Arkansas, preferably around Jonesboro, AR to be able to help her take care of the children and to be closer to my grand babies. I started for USPS in Dec. 2000, but becamse full time in Feb. 2010. I currently work in an office with 5 rural routes, three of which have LLV's, and the other two are supposed to be getting LLV's at some point. There are three J routes and two H routes. Anyone interested, please send an email to kevin_nichols7@hotmail.com.

Angela Nichols

Posts: 2 | Registered: 11 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I'm in Omaha, AR. it's about 2hours west of Jonesboro and about 20 miles south of branson, mo. I am trying to get to Illinois.

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post