Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    meridian (boise) Idaho to bullhead city area arizona
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

meridian (boise) Idaho to bullhead city area arizona Login/Join

posted
Meridian IDAHO to bullhead city ARIZONA area.need to be closer to family asap.44k rt

Posts: 8 | Registered: 22 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Shawn, I am in Sherwood, OR and I know there are carriers in AZ that want to come here - and I really, really want to go to Meridian, ID. Please call me at 503-841-4349 my Email is mkay58@gmail.com Thanks, Melinda

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about just north of San Diego? I am trying to get to Portland area and there is someone there who wants your area...

Posts: 6 | Registered: 15 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a position in Lake Havasu that may be available via a four way transfer..please call me if you are . Monika at 503 548 7315.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 15 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im near Bullhead Az in Lake Havasu and looking to get to Oregon

Posts: 39 | Registered: 01 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Dear Meridian please lets do a 3 way or is this message all screwed up ??? I am in Oregon and want Meridian, ID and AZ wants OR --- so Sherwood, OR to Meridian, ID and Meridian to AZ and AZ to Oregon. Right?? My contact info is mkay58@gmail.com -- having trouble making contact = please Email - Thanks, Melinda

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Az is def interested!

posted Hide Post
Lake Havasu is still interested in moving somewhere new...is anyone wanting to come here?

posted Hide Post
Central CA??

Posts: 65 | Registered: 14 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Lake Havasu Az....I know someone who wants to go to Oregon....If you're still interested in coming to Lake Havasu...we could have a 3-way transfer happening.

Posts: 232 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Shawn...I have someone who wants your ofc there in Boise, Idaho...we can have a 3-way transfer happening now. Txt me at 940-300-7896. Thnx

Posts: 232 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post