Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Spring Branch Texas to Oklahoma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spring Branch Texas to Oklahoma Login/Join

posted
Looking to move to Oklahoma preferably around Pryor area . The route in spring branch is a 46k with 46 miles . I am also 204b at the post office so there is potential for upward growth for someone coming in . It is a nice area and Post Office I wouldn't considerbleaving the area but my wife needs to move back to Oklahoma.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 17 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am about 40-50 minutes away from Pryor.I'm in Muskogee.Might be interested

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Muskogee is good we have actually looked at some property there . what is your route .

posted Hide Post
Spring Branch is centrally located , about 30 miles north of San Antonio , about 40 miles outside Austin . Lots of activities with canyon lake 10 miles away , Guadalupe river 5 miles . zip is 78070. Figured I'd better post this because there is another spring branch by Houston .

posted Hide Post
My route is a 44k with 700 boxes

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Cataula, GA. If you find somebody who wants to do a multi-swap I am interested in your route.
monhofd@yahoo.com

Posts: 8 | Location: Cataula, GA | Registered: 24 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Oklahoma and I really need to get to Georgia! Please call me or text me if you want to do a 3 way 9187705630

Posts: 32 | Registered: 19 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just want to say that my office is in south Tulsa. My route will be a 43k in a few weeks. The people are great here and it's the best location!

Posts: 32 | Registered: 19 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in Owasso,Ok?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 14 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lucy847 are you still wanting a transfer? I would love Owasso OK. Please text me at 641-209-2212 or email at darlenelemke@yahoo.com

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Need Oklahoma, does anyone want Denton, Tx located in between Dallas and Ft . Worth (469)223-1317

Posts: 156 | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lucy847:
Interested in Owasso,Ok?

I would take Owasso if Denton, Tx interests you? (469)223-1317

Posts: 156 | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Longview, Tx. It’s not Oklahoma but it’s closer than where u r now.

Posts: 132 | Location: Longview, TX | Registered: 04 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what about moore, OK if they want my area?

Posts: 132 | Location: Longview, TX | Registered: 04 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post