Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Minnesota to Phoenix area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Minnesota to Phoenix area Login/Join

posted
Frazee Mn, 8 miles from Detroit Lakes in the West Central lakes area. Small office. Good Postmaster and coworkers. 44k around the lakes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chagen,

Posts: 23 | Registered: 14 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi!!!! I'm looking to move to Audubon Mn so Frazee isn't far away. I'm located in auvrey TX, 45 mins north of Dallas. Maybe if we can figure out a 3-way, if you can't find somebody. Maybe that will help. My route is a 48k right now but is gonna get cut Feb 3rd. If you wanna call/text my number is 940-205-7200 and email is sjjt0514@yahoo.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: 04 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aubrey, TX*

posted Hide Post
If you call or text me I might of found someone for Arizona just don't know the area you want. Please contact me

posted Hide Post
I'm in Scottsdale but I want Florida. Maybe we could do a 3-way. Thanks! Charlie 6023-391-7453, charliez@cox.net

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I am in Colorado and want Minnesota. If anyone from Arizona wants Colorado. My # is 970-217-2503 Cindy

Posts: 73 | Registered: 23 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This thread needs to be deleted. I have a transfer in the works. Thanks!

Posts: 23 | Registered: 14 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post