Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    I want to transfer from Brighton, MI to SW Florida (Tampa to Upper Keys)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I want to transfer from Brighton, MI to SW Florida (Tampa to Upper Keys) Login/Join

posted
If you want all four seasons we have them in Michigan with lots of lakes and woods for outdoor activities. Brighton is north of Ann Arbor and SW of Lansing (state capital). The Brighton Post Office is one of the largest in the state and has both rural and city routes. Most rural routes are upper middle class neighborhoods with lots of lakefront properties. I'm looking for something near a SW Florida coast or in the upper keys and within an hour of a major airport. Call Diane at 248-880-8190

Posts: 1 | Registered: 22 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you find someone that may be able to complete a 3-way. I'm in Sanibel Island (close to Ft. Myers)I would like to transfer to North or Central Florida. seashell815@gmail.com

Posts: 22 | Location: Sanibel Island, FL | Registered: 11 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post